If we don’t provide opportunities for children to love nature, how can we expect them to grow into adults that will conserve nature?
Your Donation Will
Plant seeds of hope, awareness, understanding and commitment to our wild places.
Inspire a truly joyful exploration of the earth, life and learning for all children.
Offer an outlet for social emotional growth and healing during challenging times and to offer gratitude during times of celebration.
CURRENT GOALS: We are working to GROW our capacity to bring more children into nature connection, outdoor learning and stewardship in our community. To do this we will need funds to:
- Purchase a van for program transportation
- Design our Stewardship and Ecological Literacy Program
- Build more bilingual offerings
- Staff hiring and training
- Grant writing
- Subsidize school-based programs
- Provide scholarships
- Design and offer Teacher Workshops – meaningful outdoor learning for your class
- Buy program materials like compasses, nets, knives, etc.